VEGAN CUBAN BEANS & RICE
- 3 cups of rice
- 3 cans of black beans ( or if I have time I’ll make dry beans, if I do that I use 3 cups)
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Chopped yellow, green and red pepper
- Chopped onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- Cook 3 cups of rice
- Drain and rice black beans
- In a large wok fry the garlic, peppers and onion with a splash of vegetable broth for 3-5 minutes to soften a little.
- Add the beans, salt and tomato sauce to the wok. Stir
- Add the 3 cups of rice and mix well.
- Add the 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. You may want to use a little more if you like a bolder taste. I do!
This recipe is quick, easy, & HEALTHY. I hope you guys enjoy! ♡