Buddha bowls are delicious and provide you with great sources of carbohydrates, fats, and protein! This is my go to lunch and the amazing part is that you can make it different every single time. That’s the beauty of eating a whole food plant-based diet!
How to make a killer Buddha Bowl ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
- First, layer your bowl with a bed of GREENS.
- Swiss chard
- Iceberg lettuce
- Second, add VEGETABLES.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bell pepper
- Green onions
- Next add BEANS.
- Black beans
- Kidney beans
- Then come come the GRAINS, NUTS, & SEEDS.
- Brown rice
- Hemp seeds
- Last but not least, top it off with your favorite dairy free DRESSING OR SAUCE.
- Salsa (perfect for a Mexican inspired bowl)
- Vegan ranch (my favorite is Daiya)
- Balsamic dressing
I just added some of my favorite foods to mix in my bowl but the possibilities are endless. I hope you all find this post useful! I am going to try to post more vegan lunch ideas in the future. ♡