This healthy, hearty potato stew is delicious and easy to make. As always, this recipe is %100 vegan and oil free! Enjoy your favorite comfort foods without all of the extra calories!
Healthy & Hearty Potato Stew
- 1 5 lb bag potatoes
- 2 32 oz carton of vegetable broth
- 1 15 ounce can of corn (not drained)
- 1 15 ounce can of peas (not drained)
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 stalks of celery
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Put enough vegetable broth in a dutch oven to cover the bottom and add onions and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add onion powder, Italian seasoning and salt and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, cubed potatoes, celery and carrots. Cook an hour or until potatoes are soft.
- Add cans of carrots and peas and it is ready to eat! (I sometimes drain the corn and peas if I want a thicker stew.)
- If you like your carrots and celery crunchier add them 30 minutes after you add the potatoes.
For another comfort food recipe try my delicious CHIK’N NOODLE SOUP!