Talk about COMFORT FOOD. I like to make this recipe when its cold and dreary outside! It is super easy and simple to make and feeds 4-6 people.
VEGAN CHIK’N NOODLE SOUP RECIPE
- green onions (i use 5-6)
- 1 tsp garlic
- salt to taste
- 3 32 oz cartons of vegetable broth
- 1 package of frozen spinach or fresh spinach (I use an entire package)
- 2 bags gardein meatless chicken strips
- 1 16 ounce package of frozen noodles
- sauté onion and garlic in about 4 tbsp broth until onions are soft but not brown
- add remainder of broth and meatless chicken and spinach. Cook until chicken is hot
- add noodles and simmer until noodles are cooked 3-5 minute
Thank you for checking out this recipe! I hope you all enjoy!